Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family












The family went to lagoon some of us went for 2 days. Then the second day the remainder went. We decided while there to get a picture of the family. We missed having Ty and his family with us but had a great time. This is what my mom and dad gave all of us for our Birthday this past year. It is always great doing things as a family. Some of the other highlights of the summer was going to Otter Creek with my moms sister and some of her kids while there we caught lizards. I told the kids that they had to let them go before we left so that they could live in the wild. While we were packing up to come home my dad put them in the side of the trailer. I did not think that they would live very long. This was the end of July and we still have them. They are growing. Then we went camping up soapstone basin and caught frogs. That was also fun. Once again when grandpa was packing up to come home he put them in the side of the trailer. Needless to say they only lasted in the pond for a couple of days before ecscaping. The greatest part of the summer was when my dad had decided that he had enough problems with our trailer and so he went and got another one. It is a 2006 just like brand new it had only been used a couple of times. It actually has room to sleep more than my mom and dad and that makes it nice. It has bunk beds. Don't get me wron the old trailer was a nice trailer but it was only made to sleep 2 which made for long nights any time we went somewhere. This one is not as tall but just as nice.

No comments: